It’s that time of the week again — the weekend. So let The Weekender be your guide:
• Shopping for an apartment? Take the “Edge Challenge.” We did.
• It’s your last chance to catch the big one before the Brooklyn Fish Derby award ceremony.
• Relive Ben Muessig’s stunning departure from The Brooklyn Paper.
• Catch “The New Electric Ballroom” at St. Ann’s Warehouse. The Butcher of Flatbush Avenue Extension raved.
• Gorge on steak and beer at the Brooklyn Beefsteak.
• Eat some awesome merguez at Saul Bolton’s new place on Vanderbilt Avenue.
• Go see an exhibition of modern tintypes. They’re cool.
©2009 Community Newspaper Group
By submitting this comment, you agree to the following terms:
You agree that you, and not BrooklynPaper.com or its affiliates, are fully responsible for the content that you post. You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-oriented material or any material that may violate applicable law; doing so may lead to the removal of your post and to your being permanently banned from posting to the site. You grant to BrooklynPaper.com the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual and fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content in whole or in part world-wide and to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.