Now that the Domino Refinery redevelopment plan has been approved by the City Planning Commission, let’s take a look at its latest iteration before it gets debated by City Council later this month:
• Area of the waterfront rezoning: 11.2 acres
• Number of units: 2,200 to 2,400
• Number of below-market rate units: 660
• Tallest buildings: 40 stories
• New public open space created: 4 acres
• Retail space: 128,000 square feet
• Commercial space: 98,000 square feet
• Community facility space: 147,000 square feet.
• Estimated permanent jobs: 1,000
• Number of parking spaces: 1,428
©2010 Community Newspaper Group
By submitting this comment, you agree to the following terms:
You agree that you, and not BrooklynPaper.com or its affiliates, are fully responsible for the content that you post. You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-oriented material or any material that may violate applicable law; doing so may lead to the removal of your post and to your being permanently banned from posting to the site. You grant to BrooklynPaper.com the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual and fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content in whole or in part world-wide and to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.