It’s another packed weekend in Brooklyn, so thank goodness that you have The Brooklyn Paper to make sense of it all. Click on the links below to be taken to our coverage of all the action:
• It’s your last weekend to get a taco, huerache or papusa at Red Hook Park.
• As our GO Brooklyn section reveals, you might want to go out right now and get a copy of the hot new “I (HEART) Bklyn Girls” pin-up calendar.
• Our awesome, inspiring, comprehensive Halloween calendar gets you ready for the big Halloween weekend! One highlight is One World Symphony’s cool All Hallow’s Eve show. Plus, our own puppetry, kids theater and mine critic, Trey Dooley, raves about the annual kids parade in Park Slope.
• Kevin’s restaurant adds a new American joint to Red Hook’s culinary mix.
• And you should definitely buy your ticket for the Coney Island benefit next week.
©2008 Community Newspaper Group
By submitting this comment, you agree to the following terms:
You agree that you, and not BrooklynPaper.com or its affiliates, are fully responsible for the content that you post. You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-oriented material or any material that may violate applicable law; doing so may lead to the removal of your post and to your being permanently banned from posting to the site. You grant to BrooklynPaper.com the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual and fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content in whole or in part world-wide and to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.